Multi-wall bag and plastic web manufacturers are rapidly replacing metal Anvil rolls with Finzer Roller’s Back-Up Brushes. Our latest innovation has completely changed perforating, slitting and cross-hatch scoring of plastic webs and board products.
Back-Up Brush Benefits
- Accepts perforating pins or knives
- Reduces set-up time, allowing simple tape measure installations
- Pins or knives do not damage the bristle
- No more fitting or adjusting to match pin and knife points
- Misalignment is virtually impossible with free-wheeling back-up brush
- Supports board or web
- As good and often better than a metal Anvil roll
Back-Up Brush Features
- Extremely uniform, presenting individual strands of bristle rather than clumps or tufts
- Controlled brush density allows unlimited bristle patterns from “open” to “super dense”
- Established brush standards for many applications
Finzer Roller’s Back-Up Brushes are now used under craft paper, paperboard, corrugated, paper-plastic laminates, and flexible web products.
Back-Up Brush with Stub Shaft
Back-Up Brush with Internal Bushing